Followers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Thinking of you.....





This was a fun card with fun colors. I did not have any idea what I doing. I just thought I would color the cute Mo Manning Fairy image ans this is what I came up in the end.

Materials Used -
Mo Manning's Stamp (Baby Fairy Flora), Copic markers to color the image, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Fruitti Fusion DP by The Angel Company, Bazzill cardstock, Recollection pearls, Bling Rhinestones from my stash, Spellbinders nestabillities. circles, ovals, Inverted scalloped circles and beaded ovals.

Entered into -

1. Mo's Digital Challenge - #127 Bling It On w/a Mo image!


3 comments:

jan farnworth said...

adorable love it.

Tracy said...

I think your Hawaiian is coming out in this card. :-) LOL Such fun bright colors Rosie. Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us this week at Mo's!

Elaine L. said...

Such a bright, cheerful card! Love that little fairy! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.