Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Have a Wonderful Day!

This is a card I made for the There She Goes Clear Stamps sketch challenge TSG145.
On My card I used Gina K stamp (butterfly), Kaiser Mini Stamp (sentiment), card stock I used is from Me & My big Ideas. The butterflies are colored in with Copic Markers.

I must say  "There She Goes" was my very first release party I been to. I had a great time!
I just had to order the whole March Release Bundle.

#2. Always Crafting , Challenge - Green and Yellow.

#3. Dream Valley Challenges , The theme is female/Mother's Day card.

#4. Passion For Pro Markers
Challenge - Week 139 Theme Mum/Female

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Nice, Rosie! Love the colors so vivid and bright.

Rachel x said...

Great card- that's a pretty butterfly stamp!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

MagsB said...

What gorgeous colours on your card, so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

PS I'm finding it very hard to read Word Verification (it's a result of getting older, my eyesight is not what it was!) You can change your settings to 'Comment Moderation' which means you can stop spam - I use that, and it works very well. x