Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beaming With Happiness for You.....


This week it is "Chana's Challenge"
Use 2 designer papers, 1 die cut, Flower and  Ribbon/Lace

Easy peazy right? Come and join us for "Chana's Challenge".

The prize is a Digital image from


Here Is my Card for this weeks challenge. I must say I goofed and forgot to add a flower.


Materials Used-

Digital image is from Stamp-N-Doodle and can be found here Golden Retriever, Colored in with Copic Markers, Amuse Chocolate Ribbon, Brads from stash, Sentiment from Verve stamps (Starlight Starbright), Bazzill cardstock, Spellbinders Nestabillities Small Ovals, Small Scallops and pattern papers are from DCWV (The Natural Matstack).

I have also entered this card into these challenges -

Simon Says - Animal Antics

2 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

I popped over from Simon Says for a closer look at your beautiful card. It's awesome, very nicely done.

Mandy said...

Rosie your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is adorable and I love the papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx