Followers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ABC Challenges

It's that time again. Another fun challenge at
May 27th - June 2nd
This week it's "ABC30 Sketch"
Below you will find a picture of the sketch.
Remember to link up Here
Now let's have fun and create
 
 
Here is my card for this week.
It's a very clean and simple card. I used a stamp set from "The Angel Company" they are no longer in business, Amuse cardstock, Spellbinders nestabillities and some pattern paper from Colorbok  Natural Expressions 6X6 paper pad.
 
 
I am excited to see what creations you come up with, using this weeks sketch.
Now let's get our crafting on!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Judy said...

What a super cute card! Love the image, and the sentiment is precious.

xo

Sassy said...

How cute, Rosie!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Rosie - our card had me giggling out loud. Too cute and I love the black and white. Hugs D

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AnnMarie said...

Great card! I love the black and white together and the image is adorable! :)