Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

ABC Challenges: ABC44 Sympathy Cards

First of all I would like to say it is so good to be back . I took time off from the Design Team to spend time with my kids and Summers are always hard. Now I got my one son in college and two back in high school. My daughter is a Senior this year and my youngest son is a Sophomore. How time flies, Summer is over, back to school. My kids are getting older and I just can't believe in a short period of time my 2 youngest will be off to college in no time at all.

Ok now back to ABC Challenges:
Our Theme this week is in honor of 9/11, Let us never forget
September 9th - 15th
Just link your cards up Here

Here is my card for this weeks Challenge and it was a challenge for me, it is my very first sympathy card.
On this card I used a new technique for me, I stamped my flowers with Acrylic Paint 
(Folk Art -Metallic Pearl White), Amuse Satin Pebble Grey Ribbon, Stampin' Up punches, Black and White MFT (My Favorite Things) cardstock and I used a Sympathy Stamp set I got in Seattle a few years back, but no name on it. The saying inside says:
"Our heartfelt and Most caring Thoughts are with you"

Now it is your turn to make a card and she it with us over at ABC Challenges.



  

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Stunning card... love the bold black/white color scheme!