Followers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

ABC Challenges ABC51

"What's Old Is New Again"
Oct. 28th - Nov. 3rd
This week we are digging out our old stamps!
Have you ever heard the saying 
"What's Old Is New Again"
This week we are pulling out our old stamps,
dusting them off and inking them up!
We hope you will join us this week.
Just click HERE to link your card. 
This week I wanted to just share my very first card I made with my very first stamp set from TAC (The Angel Company) I must say I was so proud of this card when I made it 12 years ago. It is amazing how much our styles change and all the new things we learn throughout the years. 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a fun card, Rosie? Why? Just BEA-cause. ;)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh how fun - not only did you use your oldest stamp set but you showed us your first card too! Cute!